The Network of Christian Peace Organisations (NCPO) has published a briefing which provides an update on the progress of the treaty and outlines ways in which churches and individuals can get involved with campaigning and raising awareness of the Treaty. More copies are available from the APF office.
- Joint Interfaith Statement on the 75th Anniversary of the Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Peace Award Nominations Wanted
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s Sermon for Pentecost
- South Africa and the Coronavirus: A Country in Lockdown
- Conscientious Objectors’ Day May 15th Online Commemoration 12 Noon