The Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church, Bishop Michael Curry has sent a congratulatory video message to our sister organisation in the US, the Episcopal Peace Fellowship in honour of their 80th anniversary. In his short, heartfelt address Bishop Michael Curry commends the work of the Fellowship as ‘love in action’ and as ‘the work of God’.
- Joint Interfaith Statement on the 75th Anniversary of the Atomic Bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Peace Award Nominations Wanted
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry’s Sermon for Pentecost
- South Africa and the Coronavirus: A Country in Lockdown
- Conscientious Objectors’ Day May 15th Online Commemoration 12 Noon